Nurse Blake LLC Presents
The 3rd Annual Nurse Blake Awards Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The 3rd Annual Nurse Blake Awards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on November 16, 2020 at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 7, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). Nurse Blake’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who at time of entry are (i) the age of majority in their state of residence (19 in the states of Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in the state of Mississippi and 18 in all other states) (ii) a licensed driver and (iii) either a licensed nurse (licensed practical nurse (LPN), licensed vocational nurse (LVN), registered nurse (RN), or advanced practice registered nurse (APRN)) or have obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), a Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) or are currently enrolled in a qualified educational institution pursuing a degree in nursing. Employees of Nurse Blake LLC (the “Sponsor”), prize providers, advertising and promotion agencies including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (the “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsors’ and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit nurseblake.com and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. You must complete and submit the entry form as instructed to be eligible. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By successfully submitting a completed entry form as directed, you will receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant throughout the Promotion Period.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally and perpetually reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, as lawfully permitted, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that they have received good and valuable consideration in the form of an entry to the Sweepstakes and acknowledge that such consideration is sufficient to contractually oblige them to these Official Rules. No further payment, compensation or consideration will be made for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted to it by Entrant in these Official Rules.
The person submitting the Entry must be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry, otherwise the Entry may be deemed void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. In the event of a dispute over the identity of the potential winner, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used for Entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email account. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof of submission of an Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of Entry. Multiple accounts may not be used, and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: On or about December 8, 2020, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize offered in the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner will have the choice of either (i) a 2021 Tesla Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive with an actual Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") including destination and documentation fees of up to $39,500 (“Vehicle Prize”) or (ii) $25,000 awarded in the form of a prize check (“Cash Prize”). Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local and/or income).
6) VEHICLE PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Grand Prize winner of the prize vehicle is not eligible for any cash rebate programs. Model, color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right where lawful to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
Other than the manufacturer’s limited warranty, Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Grand Prize winner must have proof of insurance and a valid U.S. driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the U.S. to take delivery of vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner. Grand Prize winner will be provided instructions from Sponsor on delivery of Grand Prize vehicle. Winner will be responsible for pick-up of the Vehicle Prize at a time and location determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor (Sponsor will endeavor, as a courtesy, to select a dealership close to the residence of the Grand Prize Winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Grand Prize Winner must complete all documentation required by Sponsor prior to taking possession of the vehicle.
If prize is unclaimed within 30-days of notification from Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the prize will be forfeited, and no more than three (3) additional random drawings to select an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be conducted, after which point the applicable prize will remain un-awarded, and the Sweepstakes will be over.
All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of prize (including cost of title, licensing, insurance, registration fees, applicable sales tax and travel and transportation costs associated with receipt of the vehicle) are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
Sponsor is not responsible for damage to the vehicle after it has been delivered to the confirmed winner. All details of the prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
7) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by the Administrator via email and will be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents:  an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and where legal, a Publicity Release and  an IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service. The potential Grand Prize Winner will also be required to provide a copy of their drivers license as well as nursing license, proof of employment or registration in an accredited educational institution as solely determined by the Sponsor (collectively, the “Documents”). If the potential Grand Prize winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed and requested Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then the potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Prize will be fulfilled by the Sponsor within 10 to 15 weeks after verification, subject to availability.
THE SPONSOR MAY, AT ITS OPTION, CONDUCT A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK ON THE POTENTIAL WINNER. THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER ON THE BASIS OF ANYTHING CONTAINED IN, LEARNED, OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF, SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE POTENTIAL WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN WAIVER FORMS AUTHORIZING THE RELEASE OF PERSONAL AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION TO THE SPONSOR, AND TO COMPLETE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND QUESTIONNAIRE TO REMAIN ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROMOTION.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning entrants. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the Grand Prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at awards.nurseblake.com/terms throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities (as defined above in Rule #2) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Promotion, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as the potential Grand Prize winner for purposes of winner verification and awarding of the prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (b) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize awarded; (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (d) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
12) PRIVACY: Information collected from Entrants (such as name, postal address and email address) may be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by the Sponsor or any third parties unless Entrant has opted-out of marketing and promotional material from the Sponsor or a third party.
13) GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida or the appropriate Florida State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Florida.
14) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after December 8, 2020, send an email with subject line: Nurse Blake Awards Sweepstakes to [email protected]. All such requests must be received by January 15, 2021.
15) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Nurse Blake LLC, 4025 W 1st Street, Sanford, FL 32771. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Tesla, Inc. is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
Model 3 is a registered trademark of Tesla, Inc.
Copyright 2020 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.